Başa Dön
Our Services Pages

ASBAŞ- Antalya Free Zone is one of the first two free trade zones founded based on Free Zone Law dated June 6, 1985 no 3218 by Council of Ministers Decision and commenced operating in November 14, 1987.

Antalya Free Zone is established on the route of Antalya-Kemer, adjacent to Antalya Port. It is located 12 km to city centrum and 25 km to the airport on a total area of 782.482 sqm.

Its land and infrastructure are funded by the state, while its superstructure is funded by the investing companies. Regarding to the Decision of the Council of Ministers, the right of operation was given to the private sector. To this end, ASBAŞ (Antalya Free Zone Operator Inc.) was established, 44% shares of which does belong to public while the rest 56% - does belong to private sector. It has been conducting its activity in harmony with Directorate of Free Zone and Customs Directorate of Free Zone which serve directly for free zone under their own administrative structure in order to minimize bureaucracy and time.

Financial, logistic advantages of Antalya Free Zone as well as the natural advantages of the city create a highly important and cost-effective investment environment for the investors. After its establishment in 1987, in the first years the zone was used as a machinery park for the companies who take tenders from the Mediterranean countries. Then in 1994 a decree was issued to open shopping malls for tourists considering the increase in the tourism potential of the city. Since 1995 Antalya Free Zone has made a considerable progress in terms of textile production. Maritime is one of the most fast growing sector in our country. Therefore Antalya Free Zone has received many interest in building mega yachts since 2000 and attracted many investors attention.

Our zone operates harmoniously with the tourism texture of Antalya without polluting the environment and creating any visual and noise pollution. It embraces 106 firms which operate in such sectors as luxury boat construction, medical, agriculture, textile, mining, construction, electric & electronics, chemistry and services. The firms operating within the Free Zone can either be fully national or international. Our Free Zone is next to EU and Middle East markets. Many industrial products produced in Turkey can enter EU market with zero customs duty. Moreover, transportation is available from Zone to port, roads, culture, tourism, entertainment and recreation centers.

What makes Antalya Free Zone special is that it is located close to both Airport and City Centrum. This instantly brings many advantages. It is one of a few coastal free zones. Therefore the goods are delivered directly from the zone&rsquos own port. As it is advantageous in terms of transportation and accommodation, both investors and international customers prefer Antalya for their trade and tourism activities. The operator of Antalya Free Zone, ASBAŞ, was entitled by the international TÜV Industrie Service GmbH to have a DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Certificate

Our zone has the capacity of competing with all developed free zones by the means of electricity, water, telecommunication services, roads, green spaces and treatment facilities. Since 1998, it owns a quay for all kinds of cargo handling. Our aim is to make Antalya Free Zone one of the most important and profitable investment center in the world.